WHAT DOES TANDEM MORTGAGE DO WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Financial companies choose how they share your personal information. Federal law requires us to tell you how we collect, share, and protect your personal information. Federal law gives consumer the right to limit some but not all sharing. Please read this notice carefully to understand what we do.
We collect your personal information, for example, when you
- Apply for a loan with us
- Give us your income information
- Provide us employment information
- Use of our web site (including cookies)
We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus, title companies, affiliates or other companies.
The types of personal information we collect and share depend on the product or service you are requesting from us or have with us. This information can include:
- Date of birth
- Home phone number
- E-mail address
- Social Security number
- Credit history and credit scores
- Account numbers and balances
All financial companies need to share personal information to run their everyday business. In the section below, we list the reasons financial companies can share their personal information; the reasons Dignified Home Loans chooses to share; and whether you can limit this sharing.
Reasons we can share your personal information:
- For our everyday business purposes — such as to confirm your application information, process your transactions, maintain your account(s), respond to court orders and legal investigations, or report to credit bureaus
- For our marketing purposes — to offer our products and services to you
The categories of third parties with whom we might share some of your personal information in connection with the foregoing reasons:
- Credit bureaus
- Your banking providers to confirm your accounts and balances
- Your employer to confirm your employment
- Title and escrow companies
- Fulfillment service providers and agents who assist us
- Investors, securities brokers-dealers, and insurance agents
When you are no longer our customer, we might continue to share your information as described above. Otherwise we do not share. Thus, we do not share your information with any affiliates or with any other financial companies for joint marketing.
To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use many security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include encryption, limitations on access, password requirements, authentication services, computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
There is no opt-out right for the type of use and sharing we do with your information. For example, Federal law gives you the right to limit only the following, which we do not do:
- sharing for affiliates’ everyday business purposes — information about your creditworthiness
- affiliates from using your information to market to you
- sharing for non-affiliates to market to you
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.